Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I Stared Long Into the Abyss

Personnel Log : Lostvision - Captain
Deployment : Data Spike - SOE Frigate
Date : 20141202

01:24

After spending some time buffering my bank account I decided to risk diving into some unknown space to expand my horizons. Bouncing through Wormholes isn't for the unprepared or faint of heart, so don't let the small hull fool you, I've altered the fit for the Data Spike to pack quite a punch!

The first wormhole I came by was a tough nut to crack and it took me a couple tries to get passed the security on the control tower, but after I figured out the trick these pirates had been using to 'secure' their goods it didn't take me long to clean them all out.




02:22

Deep in these wormholes you never really know what might be lurking in the shadows and conspiring against you. That's a lesson these Sansha's thugs appear to have learned the hard way. Bad luck for them but good luck for me.

I imagine some of these guys were able to escape, but the wrecks of the less fortunate ones were packed with some of the most excellent salvage I've ever found. The sleepers may have taken these pirates apart, but I'm taking their booty and I can't help but feel like I ended up with the better end of the bargain.



 03:02

This system has been quite good to me by handing me two opportunities to pack my cargo hold, at an estimated 83 Million ISK profit I've decided to cruise back to station before diving deeper into this chain of wormholes.

I'll drop this log off and upload it to the net before taking off into the abyss again, it's hard to tell the next time I'll come by an opportunity to communicate with K-Space again.




...Recording End

No comments:

Post a Comment