Monday, February 17, 2014

Gains, and Subsequent Losses

Personnel Log : Lostvision - Captain
Deployment : KnightFall - Manticore Stealth Bomber

Date : 20140216

Recording Online...

04:23

My current plan is going fairly smoothly, I've set up camp in a -0.1 security system pretending to be the law. Hopefully I won't have to be at this long. The occasional signature flashing on my panel keeps me interested at least, I've been able to track down an old Guristas ship yard.

Taking a look at it gave me pause, either these pilots have a bit of culture in them or a sense of humor. It's a shame they abandoned this place, it would make an excellent Colosseum.


04:33

These ancient ships remind me of the ones the old explorers used to fly in. Many of them never returned but I hardly believe that they made it this far out of the core worlds. Although with the look of this place, and the way it's configured I imagine it could have been set up by the old Amarr Empire.

Either way what was theirs is now mine, and these old relics will be worth a bundle to some collector or a museum.


05:23

After running back to civilized space I've decided to take another run around and found a station in ruins surrounded by what looks to be a science experiment gone wrong.


Lucky for me it looks like they left the doors wide open...

Wait I've got... Interceptor and a 'dictor I've got to...

Eject damnit eje-...

...Recording Damaged. Fast Forward...

...fucker blew up my pod? God damnit everything was going PERFECTLY!

06:37

Buy orders are set up, I'll reconfigure my load out and head back out in the morning... once I get the taste of vat-goo out of my mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment